CALL FOR PAPERS
Kwasu Journal of Law (KWASUJOL) seeks to encourage and promote pure legal, socio-legal interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary approaches to legal issues. The journal publishes original researches that expound the contemporary legal issues in Africa from diverse perspectives with the aim of creating a forum for exchange of ideas across legal disciplines.
Submissions are welcome in diverse areas of Law and in socio-legal studies. The papers are required to address practical problems which are results oriented or engender theoretic thoughts of high academic benefits.
Papers are received and processed on roll-on basis.
1. Accompany submissions with a covering letter giving details about paper title, personal information, contact address and declaration on originality of the work and author's ownership and a grant of permission to KWASUJOL to publish the work in all media and in any form
2. Reference by OSCOLA 4th edition, https://www.law.ox.ac.uk/research-subject-groups/publications/oscola
3. MS Word, Times New Roman, 12 font size, 1.5 line spacing
4. Paper layout: A4 paper size, margins left 2.0 inches (4 CM), right 1.5 inches (3 CM)
5. Foot notes, 10 font size, Times New Roman, single spacing
To make a submission, author needs to register with the journal, or if already registered, can simply login and begin the five-step process to submission. Visit the journal website at http://journals.kwasu.edu.ng/index.php/kwasujol for guideline to authors for submission.
For more info contact: